Thursday, September 27, 2012

blog post # 4


The Time I Broke My arm

 

   I was in Florida for a soccer tournament and I got there before anyone else on my team. The night before my first game we went to this place called Old Towne and we road on the worlds tallest sky coaster and it was amazing. Which we did it several more times after that. But after we got off of the sky coaster we then walked by this mechanic bull thing that people can ride and there is padding all around it in case you fall off. Then I asked if I could try it and my parents let me and we had to sign a waver saying we won’t sue if we get injured or anything. So we did it anyways and I was doing pretty good but then at the end they sped it up and I flew off and stuff my arm out to block me from hitting hard because I forgot it was cushioned. Next thing I know I heard a really loud crack and a pop and I had trouble getting up and moving my arm. So I worked my way away from the bull holding my arm. It was hurting really bad so I didn’t do anything for the rest of the time there. Later that night I told my mom that I needed to go to the hospital and they told me that I couldn’t play soccer the next day and I needed a hard cast and had to come back and get it the following Monday. Instead of getting the hard cast we got some kind of arm thing so I could still play soccer. The next day I played and I did just fine and we won the tournament. My arm was still hurting for another month after that.

 

   This story is good because it has a lot of detail and has a happy ending. This also tells a true story and maybe people want to hear about something that happened in my life.  Also it is very cool that I was playing soccer in Florida. Therefore this is a good story for me to tell my friends and how I bounced back and still played soccer.

1 comment:

  1. Oops again. English blog.

    Maybe you should change the name of this blog to "Jake's Human Geo Blog," to avoid the confusion.

    ReplyDelete