Monday, October 1, 2012

Monday


Today in class we watched the rest of the movie called God Grew Tired of Us. Then we saw how each and every one of the three people we followed did. Panther gets married and opens a school in Sudan and gets his bachelor’s degree, Then John tries to support all the Sudanese people by telling our government and forms a medical clinic in Sudan, and then we find out that Daniel can’t find any family and is in school right now. I thought that the movie was very cool and I believe that our school or just the freshman class should do something to help all the Sudanese people recover from what they have gone through. Also I think that we should send water bottles and canned food to the Sudanese kids to help gain some weight. I thought the movie was very sad and depressing and someone should make a change. Next I think we should get John Bou Dah to come to our school so he can talk to us about his experiences. Therefore I think we should be the ones to make a change and show that anyone can make a change.

No comments:

Post a Comment