Saturday, September 22, 2012

Essay #3

   In order to be successfull in John Carroll i need to follow a few steps like doing my homework the night that it was gave to me and i need to stay focused in order to complete this task. then during all of my free periods i need to get done eating quick so i can study if i have a test or i can do my homework so i wont need to do it at my house and that will give me less work to do. also i need to get help from my teachers whenever i am having trouble so that they can help me. next i need to ask questions and not be nervous or scared to ask questions in front of the other students in my class. Afterthat i need to do as good in class as i do on the soccer field. Therefore i think i will succeed in John Carroll.schickhumangeo.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. Great plan, Jake! Try to proofread before submitting essays - it will help you catch the obvious errors. (For example: did you know we capitalize the word "I"?)
    :)
    24/25 minus 2 pts. (late) = 22/25

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha yes I do I was just being lazy

    ReplyDelete