Monday, September 10, 2012

English post #1


Jake Dengler

August 30, 2012

05 – Hermia

    

     I have many interesting facts about me read on to find out some of them. I play on the varsity soccer team. Also I play on a club team outside of highschool and my team is ranked the seventh best in the nation. We have competed in a bunch of different states all along the east coast like Florida, New York, Delaware, Pennsylvania, and Virginia. Also we have traveled to Arizona to compete and have been to Michigan three times competing. I have three dogs named Lucky, Raven, and Buddy and I have two brothers, one older and one younger. We live in bowleys quarters on the water and enjoy many water sports. My family also has a house in Florida which we visit a lot. That concludes a few things unique about me.

 

    A few of my goals for the future is to start on varsity, get straight A’s in school this year, and to not have any missing assignment for English. I would like to start on Varsity being a freshman because not a lot of people have done that. First I need to go 110% every practice we have in order to succeed that goal. Then I would like to get straight A’s this year because I need to prove to  myself that I can do it. But in order to do that I need to strive to give hard work in class just like I would on the soccer field. The reason that I would like to not have any missing assignment in English class is because you said we needed a goal for English and because if I have no missing assignments that raises my chance to get straight A’s. In order to do this I need to get all my stuff turned on time and be done with it the day I get the assignment. Therefore I wanna succeed all my goals this year.nattanasio@johncarroll.org

1 comment:

  1. It looks like you meant to post this for English class, but it ended up here.

    Also, you're missing the 3 essays you were supposed to submit back on Sept. 4. Get those in right away.

    ReplyDelete