Wednesday, September 19, 2012

awesome day

Today in class we were doing all of our presentations and before we started we were all in our groups still working on our powerpoints besides my group so Holly and I chose to go first but we couldnt find out why you couldnt get on my powerpoint thing. Then we got half way through our presentation and someone sneezed so Holly got sidetracked and kept talking to someone so i coughed reallt loud to get her attention. Then afterthat Clarke and some other kid went and they didnt have a good presentation like ours. Then we kept messing with them and the Nick kept playing random songs and kept messing with me and i couldnt pay attention. Next we all started talking about a bunch of random stuff and Dan and Matt and I were talking about our countries. Therefore this class was by far the best class we have had this year i believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment