Monday, August 27, 2012

First Day At JC

 My first day at John Carroll was the Start to a new beginning. I met a bunch of new people on my first day at John Carroll. My teachers were very nice to me and helped me out a lot expecially when it come down to find my next classroom. Also it was very difficult finding out what my next class was. Then I realized how hard it is going to be to figure out all of my different schedules on different days. I really like how your in the Same advisory for the whole 4 years of high School That will help me make a lot of friends. I like how this School is different then every other and uses computers for Almost everything. Then when the day was over I had soccerpractice So l had to get right outside for soccer practice which is always fun. I think that this school year will be great and interesting.

Jake Dengler

No comments:

Post a Comment