Monday, November 5, 2012

Post #6 English


The title of the book is Rangers Apprentice
The author of the book is John Flanagan
I started this book in the middle of August and finished last weekend
I read 300 pages
The rate that I will give this book is about a 9
I gave this book the rate 9 because I found it really interesting and my brother told me that I should check it out.  This is what caught me the most into reading this book. Will is an orphan in Castle Redmont.  At age 15, the orphans are expected to either become an apprentice of one of the many masters or go off to work in the fields. I thought that that was interesting that they had to choose their job. That got me guessing as to what Will would pick as his job and as I read on who chooses to be a ranger which I thought was the correct decision for him. Some of his friends picked the other jobs and one ended up becoming a cook ad while reading all of this it was interesting to see how many different jobs there were to choose from. As of right now I am really enjoying this book and I knew that there was no way that I could stop so I had to speed up to finish on time.  So then I read on and I find out that a few of friends join to be rangers also and they have to missions and everything for the job as a ranger. Then he started getting into the secretive stuff which kept me in a whole lot of suspense and I really liked the way that the author did that. The book was about getting higher ranks which Will and his friends are going to do a competition out of this which will make them do even better at practices which really worked. And I can relate to this because I do the same thing with soccer. This book is by far one of the best books that I have ever read and I can’t wait till I get to read the other books to the sequel. The only thing that I didn’t like was that they couldn’t fit the whole story into one book so now I need to start a whole other book which is fine with me. Therefore that is why I gave this book the high rate of a nine out of ten.

No comments:

Post a Comment